Health & Safety Policy
Tailored Plumbing (UK) Ltd. provides a unique plumbing and gas & heating service in Greater London and consider health and safety to be of paramount importance in its operations.
It is our Policy to promote and maintain an environment to safeguard our employees, our facilities and our equipment. This will contribute to the efficient operation of our business.
The operations will comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and its regulations.
To avoid incidents, injuries and ill-health, a health and safety management programme will operate throughout the company, and the following principles will apply:
- Commit to the continual improvement of our systems and the continual improvement of health and safety performance
- Commit to providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health, eliminating hazards and reducing OH&S risks
- Comply fully with all applicable legal requirements, codes of practice, regulations and other requirements
- Provide adequate resources, including financial, human and others, to ensure the proper provision for health and safety at work
- Carry out and regularly review risk assessments
- Provide systems of work that are safe and without risks to health
- Provide employees with information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to secure their safety and health at work and the safety of others who may be affected by their actions
- Provide, where appropriate, health surveillance for the employees
- Provide work equipment in a safe condition and without risks to health
- Encourage staff to identify and report hazards so that we can all contribute towards improving safety
This policy will be reviewed at regular intervals.
Date: 26th February 2020